Sunday, November 26, 2006
Understanding...
You know where "Understanding" come from??Sumtimes in my spare time, I just cannot understand why it's so hard to have an understanding as in "real understanding", with somebody who you really love... Often we sweat the small stuff for over an hour... It's just make me UuhhhhhHHhhh so tired...

When I got back home after a long day at campus, I want so badly to talk to her just to share what happened that day... But you know what, often it doesn't come out as what I expected.. Maybe it happened because we care each other so much, so that sometimes we became exaggerated... ;(

You know what, I miss to have friends who could really understand me, and not only they understand me, but also I can understand them... The good part is, I always believe that nothing in this world happen without any reason, so I belive someday I can smile widely because of what have happened today... OK that's enough for today...

Have a nice day..
GBU
 
posted by Rich_Art at 4:20 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: